Job ID 4309
Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Third Level Certificate
Location Co Tipperary (North)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10249
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent position as an Accounts Payable Assistant. This job opportunity is based in an established large scale, internationally trading organisation.
About Your Next Employer
Based in North Tipperary, this organisation is well established and is in a reputable industry.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Input accounts payable invoices, code correctly and match to relating purchase orders before processing for payment
- Input credit notes relating to accounts payable invoices
- Complete account reconciliations and investigate any variances
- Respond to supplier queries where they occur in relation to accounts payable
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold an accounting technician qualification
- Have a minimum of two years experience within accounts payable
- Strong interpersonal skills and team based focus
- Strong ERP software experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills within a team environment
If you are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant position within a professional and commercial environment, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
Hybrid working arrangements are in place for this role.
If you are interested in this permanent Accounts Payable Assistant job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.