Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 5-10 Years
Qualifications Professional Qualification
Location Dublin City (Southside)Dublin City (Southside)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10284
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent position as an Audit Director (Financial Services). You will lead a strong team in managing a client portfolio and ensuring work is completed to a high standard in a highly commercial environment.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Dublin 2, this job opportunity is based in an established and professional international organisation.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Responsible for a client portfolio within the financial services sector, including public interest entities
- Develop client relationships alongside fellow senior management colleagues in the business
- Plan audit assignments, onboard new clients, design and implement audit strategy
- Supervise audit assignments to ensure client satisfaction in conjunction with commercial deliverables are achieved
- Coach, mentor and lead an ambitious team
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification – either ACA or ACCA
- Have a minimum of two years experience of working at either a Senior Manager level or Director level in a financial services department of a professional services firm OR at a senior level within banking or insurance
- Be proficient in IFRS and have a personable approach with clients with a proven track record of delivering on client projects
- Experienced in coaching and managing other senior personnel and senior team members
If you are seeking a permanent Audit Director position within an established organisation in a professional and respectful environment, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We will discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
Hybrid working arrangements are in place for this role after probation has been completed.
If you are interested in this permanent Audit Director job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.