Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 5-10 Years
Qualifications Professional Qualification
Location Galway City
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10187
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent job opportunity as an Audit Manager in Galway. This job is an additional hire due to expansion. This job is one where you will enjoy considerable autonomy and leading a team of self motivated individuals.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Galway, this organisation is well established with a high standard of service and great reputation. The company ethos includes being accountable in your role and taking ownership of your position within the greater organisation.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Identify client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations
- Project manage a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Mentor and teach team members to ensure continued service
- Present tenders to potential clients in order to develop and grow your client portfolio
- Take full responsibility for managing and reviewing the work of the audit team
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Have strong technical skills including GAAP
If you value career progression and want to work in an organisation for the long-term future, you will find this permanent job opportunity of interest.
If you are interested in this permanent job opportunity, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.