Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 3-5 Years
Qualifications Third Level Diploma
Location Dublin City (Southside)Dublin City (Southside)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10273
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent position as a Health & Safety Manager. This job opportunity is based in an established and professional organisation.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Dublin City Centre, this organisation is an employer of choice and is well established and is an ISO standard environment. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model once probation is complete.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Responsible to ensure compliance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act and regulations to provide a safe place to work
- Manage health and safety crisis and contingency planning, ensuring collaboration with other stakeholders as required
- Develop and review of the health and safety risk register and associated risk assessment processes
- Support remote working strategies and policies from a health & safety perspective
- Ensure that up-to-date Health and Safety documentation is in place, regularly reviewed and tested to ensure they are effective and consistently compliant across all locations
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a third level qualification in a business related area (essential)
- Hold a third level qualification in Health & Safety (desirable)
- Have a minimum of five years experience within an environment where health and safety is of critical importance
If you are seeking a Senior Health & Safety Management position within an established organisation in a professional and respectful environment, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We will discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
Hybrid working arrangements are in place for this role after probation has been completed.
If you are interested in this permanent Senior Health & Safety Management job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.