Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 5-10 Years
Qualifications Third Level Degree
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10173
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent job opportunity as a Human Resources Manager in Shannon. This job is a replacement position due to an internal promotion. This job is one where you will enjoy considerable autonomy. This role involves a mix of hands on operational work along with more strategic and planning activities. You will be in a stand alone role which will require independent decision making along with a wide ranging level of skills within HR to encompass all of the duties required.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Shannon, this organisation is well established with a low attrition rate. The company culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit. Independent decision making is encouraged at every level. The company ethos includes being accountable in your role and taking ownership of your position within the greater organisation.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Work as part of the senior leadership team providing guidance and support on all HR related matters
- Complete compensations, benefits and analysis in conjunction with the HR Director based overseas
- Identify, design and deliver training and mentoring programs that promote employee engagement
- Update internal policies and procedures as required to reflect current and relevant legislation
- Complete all operational HR duties from onboarding to contract issue etc in a timely manner
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following:
- Hold a third level degree in a HR related area
- Have a minimum of five years HR Generalist experience
- An understanding of EU employment law from a working environment
- An ability to undertake various levels of priorities within HR on an ongoing basis and give them the attention that they need
If you value employee engagement and want to work in an organisation for the long-term future in a HR role with large autonomy, you will find this permanent job opportunity of interest. You are somebody who enjoys variety in your role.
The organisation is a supportive employer and offers a pleasant and secure work environment.
If you are interested in this permanent job opportunity, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.