Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Third Level Certificate
Location Co Tipperary (South)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10271
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent job opportunity as an Human Resources Administrator. This job opportunity is based in a professional organisation.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Co Tipperary, this organisation is an employer of choice.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Ensure the training schedules are kept up to date for all employees
- Schedule interviews and complete the related administration in doing so
- Preparation of induction packs in advance of new starters
- Various administrative duties in support of the HR department
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a third level qualification in HR or other business qualification which contained a HR subject
- Have a minimum of six months experience working within an office environment (college placements will be taken into account)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills along with a professional approach
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Word
If you wish to work in HR and wish you could secure an entry level role which would allow you to do so, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you. If you are a person who is strong at providing administrative support in a department, you will love this job.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We will discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.