Job Type Fixed Term Contract
Experience 5-10 Years
Qualifications Third Level Degree
Contract Duration 9 Months
Job Reference 10188
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a nine month fixed term contract job opportunity as a Human Resources Manager in Shannon. This fixed term contract job opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion within the organisation.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Shannon, this multinational organisation is a well established manufacturing organisation. The culture of your next employer is one of finding solutions and embracing change. The company ethos includes being accountable in your role and taking ownership of your position within the greater organisation.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Manage the recruitment process as required alongside advising internal management as to best practice
- Develop and monitor HR systems that support business performance and ensures sufficient process controls are in situ
- Maintain the training register and ensure continual internal education occurs
- Oversee the annual permanence management process for the organisation
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 5 years HR management experience at a senior level (essential)
- Hold a third level qualification in HR Management
- Have experience of working within a unionised environment
If you enjoy working in an environment that values your contribution, you will find this fixed term contract job opportunity of interest. You are a professional, capable individual with a passion for best practice in HR and willing to complete a contract of nine months.
If you are interested in this contract job opportunity, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.