Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Third Level Degree
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10153
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency focused on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About the Employer
The organisation this permanent full-time job is with, is a well-established and reputable organisation based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
About the Job
The job that is available is a permanent full-time position as an IT Administrator. The IT Administrator will provide desktop support for the technical infrastructure of the company and resolve first level systems failures.
You will enjoy this job if you are a solutions focused individual who is prompt in your response to technical issues. You will be a recent IT graduate with a genuine interest in establishing your career within IT and supporting a commercial enterprise from an IT perspective.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Back-up systems and update security software daily
- Provide hardware and software end-user technical support
- Install and test software upgrades when required
- Administer and support all Windows based server systems, in accordance with internal standards
- Provide help desk service, track issues and take them to ultimate resolution
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Degree in an IT related area
- Some a minimum of one year’s experience in network maintenance or on-site technical support
- Have a proven ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and isolate problems
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of position. We will discuss salary and benefits with those shortlisted for this role
If you are interested in this permanent full-time job opportunity as a IT Administrator, submit your updated CV in Microsoft Word format today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application and we will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.