Job ID 4349
Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Third Level Certificate
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10256
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent full-time position as an Order Management Administrator. This job opportunity is based in an established multinational organisation in Shannon, Co Clare.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Shannon, Co Clare, this organisation is privately owned, in an established sector with a good reputation. This organisation has experienced exponential growth in recent years and is set to continue on a steady path, thereby assuring your future job security.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Keep stock control records up to date through the accurate and regular update of goods in/outwards
- Process incoming orders in a timely fashion to ensure that internal service level agreements (SLAs) are adhered to at all times
- Complete all administrative tasks related to the order management process
- Deal with customer queries promptly and completely
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a third level qualification in a business related area
- Have a minimum of two years order management experience in a fast paced work environment
- Have experience of using an ERP system within a work environment alongside also having keen knowledge of MS Office, including MS Excel
If you are seeking an Order Management position within a well respected organisation where your work is valued, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you. If you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment, you will enjoy working in this job.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of permanent position. We discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
If you are interested in this permanent Order Management Administrator job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.