Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Third Level Degree
Location Co Tipperary (South)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10275
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV (in Microsoft Word format) and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About the Employer
Based in Co Tipperary, this organisation is an established and professional employer of choice.
About the Job
The job that is available is a permanent job as an Order Management Administrator. This is a busy role in the overall order management team. The structures and supports are particularly strong.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Processing orders received from customers onto the system
- Ensuring the relevant paperwork is completed
- Ensuring the necessary arrangements are put in place to ensure safe delivery of the consignment to the customer in a timely manner
- Prioritising your day to ensure timely deliveries occur when external factors sometimes prevent or delay this happening
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Have some experience in working within a logistics, supply chain or order management position
- Strong organisational skills and adept at using various systems and software
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member with a positive outlook
If you are the type of person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has strong commercial acumen, this company and job will be of particular interest to you. There is an established team already in place.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of Order Management Administrator position. We discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
If you are interested in this permanent Order Management Administrator job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV in Microsoft Word format today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.