Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 3-5 Years
Qualifications Third Level Certificate
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10189
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent job opportunity as a Payroll Assistant in Shannon. This permanent job opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion within the organisation.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Shannon, this multinational organisation is a well established manufacturing organisation. The culture of your next employer is one of finding solutions and embracing change. It is known for providing a high quality of service and has a great reputation within its sector. The company ethos includes being accountable in your role and taking ownership of your position within the greater organisation.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Process payroll for internal staff (both weekly and monthly)
- Ensure payroll payments are made to staff accurately and on time and returns to Revenue also completed on time
- Provide a confidential service to those concerned and treat related data with the appropriate discretion
- Maintain payroll and HR-related records in an up to date manner
- Support the HR department operationally as required
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 3 years payroll experience (essential)
- Hold an IPASS qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Be up to date with current payroll requirements
If you value job satisfaction and want to work in an organisation for the long-term future, you will find this permanent job opportunity of interest. You are a discreet, accurate individual with a passion for attention to detail and service excellence.
If you are interested in this permanent job opportunity, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.