Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 3-5 Years
Qualifications Third Level Degree
Location Dublin City (Southside)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10274
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent position as a Property and Facilities Manager. This job opportunity is based in an established and professional organisation.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Dublin City Centre, this organisation is an employer of choice and is well established and is an ISO standard environment. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model once probation is complete.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Ensure the property portfolio continuously meets the needs of the business nationally
- Ensure the compliant ongoing implementation of all relevant legal and regulatory standards and ensure compliance is assured
- Ensure the effective management of property management activities across the portfolio nationwide
- Ensure the development of a strategy and roadmap forecasting 5 years ahead to ensure the future needs of the business are met
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a third level qualification in a civil engineering or building engineering area or related construction management area (this role is not in the construction industry)
- Have previous experience in a property and facilities management role – a minimum of three years
- Have a minimum of three years project management experience in the delivery of high value projects
- Have a proven track record in the enhancement of property and facilities standards in line with regulations
If you are seeking a Senior Property and Facilities Management position within an established organisation in a professional and respectful environment, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We will discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
Hybrid working arrangements are in place for this role after probation has been completed.
If you are interested in this permanent Senior Property and Facilities Management job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.