Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 3-5 Years
Qualifications Professional Qualification
Location Limerick City
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10289
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent position as a Tax Manager. You will work closely with the Partners and you will be required to manage a large portfolio of clients from a variety of different industries.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Limerick, this job opportunity is based in an established and professional international organisation.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Manage a team of taxation specialists in developing client relationships
- Liaise internally to support other departments’ clients on an ad hoc basis
- Work on various client assignments including in a tax advisory capacity
- Support and work alongside the rest of the leadership team in business development
- Coach, mentor and lead an ambitious team, including the development of student tax trainees for succession planning
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following information contained within your experience to date on your CV:
- Hold a professional qualification – either AITI, ACA or ACCA
- Have a minimum of three years post qualification experience
- Have experience of working with both Irish and international clients from a tax perspective
If you are seeking a permanent Tax Manager position within an established organisation in a professional and respectful environment, this organisation and job will be of particular interest to you.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We will discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
Hybrid working arrangements are in place for this role after probation has been completed.
If you are interested in this permanent Senior Tax Manager job opportunity in an established organisation, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.