Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Experience 5-10 Years
Qualifications Professional Qualification
Location Dublin City (Southside)Dublin City (Southside)
Contract Duration Permanent
Job Reference 10328
About Your Next Job
The job that is available is a permanent role as a Corporate Tax Director. This is a role in a global organisation. You will work with senior colleagues and have shared responsibility for people management. You will also have various opportunities to work with business owners, based in Ireland and overseas.
You are an ambitious person with experience in providing tax-based business solutions to organisations. You are familiar with working at a senior level with decision makers. You are passionate about providing an excellent quality of service along with being committed to being at the top of your profession.
You will have access to a defined career path with continued career progression within this organisation, as you progress.
About Aspire Recruitment
Aspire Recruitment is a professional recruitment agency. We focus on supporting your career aspirations. If you feel the following job is of interest to you, apply today with your most recent CV and we will arrange a confidential conversation with you.
About Your Next Employer
Based in Dublin, this organisation is part of a global multinational organisation which continues to grow. The work environment is professional and works to a high standard.
The following list is not exhaustive. The job will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Working with colleagues in maintaining and developing relationship with client organisations
- Managing a variety tax assignments including tax advisory work, group and corporate structuring, transfer pricing, mergers & acquisitions tax and engagements with tax authorities
- Ensuring the team members’ clients meet return filing deadlines for various corporate tax clients
- Ongoing client relationship management and development
In order to ensure you are selected for interview for this job opportunity, you must have the following:
- Hold an AITI qualification along with being a qualified accountant
- Have a minimum of five years working in practice at Manager level
- Have indepth knowledge of Irish tax legislation and the application of same
The organisation is a professional organisation and offers a pleasant and secure work environment.
The salary is confidential however it is at the market rate for this type of job. We discuss salary and benefits on an individual basis.
If you are interested in this permanent Corporate Tax Director job opportunity, submit your updated CV today. Mention the times that you are available to discuss your application. We will endeavour to phone you at your preferred time.
We will treat your job application in the strictest of confidence. Aspire Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.